[Dshield] email blacklisted?

Hilmer Morsbror morsbror at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:21:31 GMT 2004

>From: kab00m at vif.com
>To: list at dshield.org
>Subject: [Dshield] email blacklisted?
>Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:36:00 -0500
>
>To moderator: if you think this is better to be forwarded to list managers
>instead of the public list, feel free to do it.
>
>Hi,
>    i would like to know if there is a blackhole on the address
>ezemcanada.com
>and if so, why?
>I cant subscribe to the list (in fact re-subcribe) since we got an outage
>and
>got kicked of the net for about 2 days. If its an automated blacklisting,
>is it
>possible to remove the domain or any email addresses from this domain of
>the
>blacklist?
>
>I tried to send an email directly to the list managers but it seems that
>they
>did not received it or they are too busy to answer. thats why i post to the
>list, in hope to get a response on this issue.
>
>Thx

I have the same problem with my email address zerpe at zerpe.ath.cx. I
haven't been able to receive any mails form Dshields mailing list or any
Feedback mail or daily summary mail for
the logs I send, since February 20th, when the problem all of a sudden
started.

Until they eventually manage to solve the problem, I have changed my address
for the lists to this hotmail address.

Sten-Arne