[Dshield] Clever Virus or Coincidence?

Blanchard, Joe BLANCHAJ at bsci.com
Mon Mar 22 15:31:06 GMT 2004

That seems to be the problem with M$s email clients that
they don't come right out and explain to the end-user that the
email was "from the internet" versus an internal. One can
determine this by viewing the headers etc, but a majority
of end users don't know about this, and simply trust a
"Display Name" as if it were legitimate and came from an
internal source. Wish they would change that to something
that flagged the email and prompted the user that the
source was not trusted.

just my 2¢s tho
-Joe