[Dshield] Looks strange to me

Andy Streule andy.streule at lythamhigh.lancs.sch.uk
Tue Mar 23 10:29:39 GMT 2004

most of that email is to confuse the spamm checkers.
most of the hyperlink tags are surrounding blank space so actually have no
effect e.g.

the next hurdle for spamcheckers is going to be - to be able to check html
tags are used for a reason.  It shouldnt be too hard, you'd think, to check
that there's something inside a <a href></a> tag

~Andy

Technical Support
Lytham St. Annes High Technology College
http://www.lythamhigh.lancs.sch.uk

"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the
first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
" I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.