[Dshield] Where should you start - I'll wrap it myself

Chuck Lewis clewis at iquest.net
Thu Mar 25 13:06:03 GMT 2004

John,

I am American and not fluent in any foreign language but what I have found
VERY useful is to run stuff through Babel Fish (http://world.altavista.com/)
You can paste your stuff into it or type it in directly and translate it
into a number of other languages. You can also turn around and run it right
back (from foreign choice to English) to see if anything looks really screwy
and then redo that part.

I have had success with German, Russian, Chinese and some others (that
escape me now) !

Chuck