[Dshield] Microsoft Security Update CD

Chris Tankelewicz tank at tankweb.net
Sun Mar 28 01:51:49 GMT 2004

John,

I am waiting the arrival of my CD's.. hopefully on Monday I will receive it.
I was sent an email by MS on Tuesday saying that the CD;s were mailed....  I
will let you know when I get it what it has on it.

As far as the C.A. Antivirus... I have that on my kids machine.. no problem
with it so far.

Tank