[Dshield] Security in Layers

Portz, Jon jportz at kforce.com
Sun Mar 28 10:46:38 GMT 2004

I think this subject is entirely appropriate for this list. Especially
since RH has done nothing to improve/modify their security patch process
other than charge for it. Hmmm, looks like we will have multiple
Redmonds to deal with soon. I wonder if St. Bernard/Patch expert can
keep up... Anyone else performing due diligence? LOL...didn't think
so... Hey Johannes, Please stop attaching these types of messages as
replies. Thankies....   ;)

JTP