[Dshield] h323 sniffer

Daniel Hay danny at eboundary.com
Mon Mar 29 16:18:51 GMT 2004

You should check out Vomit.

Here is a snipped from the tools homepage.

"vomit - voice over misconfigured[1] internet telephones

 The vomit utility converts a Cisco IP phone conversation into a wave file
that can be played with ordinary sound players. Vomit requires a tcpdump
output file. Vomit is not a VoIP sniffer also it could be but the naming is
probably related to H.323"

http://vomit.xtdnet.nl/

--
Regard