[Dshield] Security in Layers

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Mar 29 16:27:13 GMT 2004

RedHat only charges for access to 'RedHat Network' which is required to
get automated updates for its Enterprise products. If you use the
'Fedora' version of redhat, you can still get free updates.

Fedora comes with 'up2date' and 'yum' for updates. You can also out
'autorpm' (in particular nice to get updates from multiple sources).