[Dshield] Any reaonable way to measure connectivity speed?....

Bob Hillegas bobhillegas at houston.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 02:29:24 GMT 2004

I'm telecommuting from Texas to Tennesee. I have noticed this past
weekend a large loss of throughput. Is there any way on a linux box to
quantify connectivity? I would like to know where the slowdown occurs.
In absence of being able to do that, I would like to be able to quantify
what I am subjectively seeing in screen responsiveness so that I can
know if changes I make are helping, hurting, or neutral.

Thanks, BobH
Bob Hillegas	bobhillegas at houston.rr.com