[Dshield] Avoiding blacklisted web hosts

Alan Frayer afrayer at frayernet.com
Wed Mar 31 12:28:25 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 20:27, Alan Frayer wrote:

> I'm starting a search for yet another host for a client, and want to
> avoid that mistake. Is there a tool or service I can use that will
> check/has checked various web hosts for various security issues,
> including but not necessarily limited to e-mail status?

I forgot how many hosting services were on this list -- I didn't mean to
post a request for services (but thank you to those who replied both in
and out of list). What I really want to know, for now and the future, is
if there is a tool or service that checks out hosts for problems, so
people like me don't get into a bad host.

Alan Frayer, CNE, CNI, CIW CI, MCP, Net+ - afrayer at frayernet.com
Member: Independent Consultants Association (ICA)
Consultants - FREE Directory Listing - http://www.ica-assn.org