[Dshield] Avoiding blacklisted web hosts

Daniel Hay danny at eboundary.com
Wed Mar 31 14:36:40 GMT 2004

In addition to this, you can search the WHT Forum at
http://www.webhostingtalk.com, if nothing shows up register and post a
question about the hosts your considering. With over 60,000 registered users
from all walks of life including, Tier 1 bandwidth providers, colo
providers, resellers as well as clients. Chances are if you're considering a
host one of these guys has already used them or will know someone who has
and can give you some feed back.

--
Regard
Daniel Hay