[Dshield] Change windows local passwords remotely

Daniel Hay danny at eboundary.com
Wed Mar 31 15:11:32 GMT 2004

Hey guys,

I was hoping some of you could point me in the right direction help me out,
I need to find and reset poor local administrator passwords (even just
resetting NULL passwords would be a great help!) on approx 15k active IP's
that are not logged into the main Active Directory domain.

Does anyone happen to have a tool/script that can do this? Or any ideas that
may help me get through this evil task, my windows coding skills are
non-existent.

--
Regard
Daniel Hay