[Dshield] packet type

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Fri Oct 1 12:07:36 GMT 2004

Sure... Send them in...

ms> Thanks very much for all the nice reply's refering
ms> to the packet type.
ms> I have a folder containing a true copy of the packets.
ms> I can send it to anyone who would be kind enough to
ms> analyze them and render an opinion.
ms> The folder also contains the pertinent IP stats. One
ms> problem about sending them is I will first need to get
ms> an email account that will transmit large attachments.
ms> My current email account is limited to one MB.  The
ms> packet and IP logs are 2.59 MB total. Will get back
ms> ASAP.                  Thanks all          Mel.