[Dshield] Checkpoint 4.1

Willy, Andrew AWilly at eSMIL.net
Mon Oct 4 23:41:41 GMT 2004

Hello everyone,

Do any of you know of a quality CheckPoint resource site?  I'm having a
problem that I can't figure out on my own, and the sites I did find didn't
have the information I needed.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.