[Dshield] Checkpoint 4.1

Portz, Jon jportz at kforce.com
Tue Oct 5 13:27:30 GMT 2004

Checkout:

http://www.phoneboy.com/

JTP

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at lists.dshield.org
[mailto:list-bounces at lists.dshield.org] On Behalf Of Willy, Andrew
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 7:42 PM
To: 'General DShield Discussion List'
Subject: [Dshield] Checkpoint 4.1

Hello everyone,

Do any of you know of a quality CheckPoint resource site?  I'm having a
problem that I can't figure out on my own, and the sites I did find
didn't
have the information I needed.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed
only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have
received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an
affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to
the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message
and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is
protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.
Institute.
To learn more about current SANS training, see http://www.sans.org .

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org