[Dshield] using bioinformatics algorithms for protocol reverse engineering

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 18:18:04 GMT 2004

Couple of thoughts:

1. I hope this works, but I'll believe it when I see it.

2. If it does work, it will be a great example of why cross-discipline security professionals, and especially those from the analytic sciences, are solid gold.  Right, Johannes? :P

Regards,
Pete

Miles Stevenson <miles at mstevenson.org> wrote:
What a brilliant idea.

http://www.baselineresearch.net/PI/

Check it out quick before it gets /.'ed !
--
Miles Stevenson
miles at mstevenson.org
PGP FP: 035F 7D40 44A9 28FA 7453 BDF4 329F 889D 767D 2F63

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org