[Dshield] Ramifications of opening up MS Networking across IPX/SPX- to IP?

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Thu Oct 7 00:13:25 GMT 2004

Linda,

It's been many years since I used IPX/SPX, but I do remember one thing that
I was told about that protocol. It is what they (the network folks)
considered a "high broadcast" protocol. They recommended that I remove
IPX/SPX from any and all computer except those that absolutely needed to run
it.

Apart from that, I have nothing more to add.

Keith.