[Dshield] Hotmail and SPF?

Rhett Bassett rhett at coreds.net
Thu Oct 7 21:25:44 GMT 2004

I'm able to send to it, and we don't have SPF set up - Hotmail stopped
allowing non-paying customers on their WEB-DAVvy interface (which
Outlook et al use) - I think that stopped on Monday or Tuesday.  There
was a /. article about it.  Not that I ever read that at work.

-
Rhett Bassett
Information Technology Dept
Core Digital Services