[Dshield] Interesting phishing attempt on Wells Fargo

simon@nuit.ca simon at nuit.ca
Wed Oct 13 11:53:12 GMT 2004

Ce jour Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Laurent Saplairoles a dit:

> Hello List

oi, looks like that thing was a trojan. my very most sincere apologies
*blush*

The file "Unknown" attached to the message "Re: [Dshield] Interesting
phishing attempt on Wells Fargo" that you have sent to
+"list at lists.dshield.org" was infected with the "VIRUS=
Exploit-URLSpoof.gen (NAI)" virus.  The file has been Purged.

at first i thought it was reacting to my gpg signature, and thinking
"wth?! why would they react to that?". then thought a bit more, and
thought "oooh, that must be a trojan"... my very big bad, i wasn't
thinking...

you may LART me at your convenience.

--
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.