[Dshield] Anti-Spam Enterprise Products

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Wed Oct 13 13:42:35 GMT 2004

I have used Postini for almost 2 years now with great success.  I check my
Postini at least 3 times a day to insure that there is nothing that has been
quarantined that I need.  (You can approve anyone or domain that you want to
receive email from).  My spam is virtually been eliminated (still a few that
get in - usually the ones that look like I sent them to myself).  I really
am happy with Postini.

Deb