[Dshield] Cookies from homeland security???

mike newatthis at rcn.com
Fri Oct 15 22:48:44 GMT 2004

Hey Folks,
  On several instances I've had attempts made to set cookies supposedly
from homelandsecurity.house.gov. Anybody else had this? Usually I deny
them this time I let them drop in.

Anybody know what or why?

I'm a white male, northern eauropean descent, lived in America all my
life (53 Years) and never belonged to any terrorist groups as far as I
know. I consider myself a patriotic American. I don't even have any
friends of Arab descent. Not predujiced just don't know any. I have two
friend from India. Don't vist any sites about terrorism, bombs or
anything controversial.

Description of cookie # 1

Name: CFID
Content: 1175586
Host: homelandsecurity.house.gov
Send For: Any type of connection
Expires: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:41:17 PM

Description of cookie # 2 which I restricted to session only

Name: CFTOKEN
Content: 93249417
Host: homelandsecurity.house.gov
Send For: Any type of connection