[Dshield] Cookies from homeland security???

warpmedia warpmedia at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 20:58:27 GMT 2004

These form the basis of a Cold Fusion application server session with a
site running CFML. Real common app server used by more than a few sites,
big & small.

They allow you to travel from page to page & maintain reference to your
server-side variables needed by the web app. Delete them if they bother
you, they'll get re-created (loosing reference to old session) if you
access the site again.

At 06:48 PM 10/15/2004, mike wrote:

>Name: CFID
>Content: 1175586
>Host: homelandsecurity.house.gov
>Send For: Any type of connection
>Expires: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:41:17 PM
>
>Description of cookie # 2 which I restricted to session only
>
>Name: CFTOKEN
>Content: 93249417
>Host: homelandsecurity.house.gov
>Send For: Any type of connection