[Dshield] Cookies from homeland security???

Matthew Sowers msowers77 at msn.com
Sun Oct 17 01:18:49 GMT 2004

What website[s] were you visiting?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mike<mailto:newatthis at rcn.com>
  To: list at lists.dshield.org<mailto:list at lists.dshield.org>
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 3:48 PM
  Subject: [Dshield] Cookies from homeland security???

  Hey Folks,
    On several instances I've had attempts made to set cookies supposedly
  from homelandsecurity.house.gov. Anybody else had this? Usually I deny
  them this time I let them drop in.

  Anybody know what or why?

  I'm a white male, northern eauropean descent, lived in America all my
  life (53 Years) and never belonged to any terrorist groups as far as I
  know. I consider myself a patriotic American. I don't even have any
  friends of Arab descent. Not predujiced just don't know any. I have two
  friend from India. Don't vist any sites about terrorism, bombs or
  anything controversial.

  Description of cookie # 1

  Name: CFID
  Content: 1175586
  Host: homelandsecurity.house.gov
  Send For: Any type of connection
  Expires: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:41:17 PM

  Description of cookie # 2 which I restricted to session only

  Name: CFTOKEN
  Content: 93249417
  Host: homelandsecurity.house.gov
  Send For: Any type of connection