[Dshield] Password Strength

Jorge Fernandes jorgefernandes at cmvm.pt
Tue Oct 19 10:54:07 GMT 2004

Thank you John and Chris. Your messages were very helpful. After I read the article I was ready to move from passwords to pass-phrases but I still wanted opinions of the members of this list. It's a pity that some software products still limit the size of passwords to a relatively small amount of characters. And I'm thinking of important stuff like online banking... :-(

Best Regards

Jorge