[Dshield] Microsoft wants to meet more hackers

Brenden Walker BKWalker at drbsystems.com
Tue Aug 2 12:35:21 GMT 2005

Seems to me that they need to pay them.  This 'deal' is going to affect
the quality of hacker they get I think, not sure exactly how.  They
could end up getting passionate, dedicated people that are interested in
helping out.. Or they could get a handful of lusers who know just enough
to exploit flaws.. And perhaps don't have a place to stay at that moment
;-)