[Dshield] No port report for you!

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Thu Aug 4 18:01:49 GMT 2005

Could you please send me your IP address off list? Maybe your browser
ID? This will help me to correlate logs.

Yes, dshield and isc use the same system.

403 is typically a 'Forbidden' error, maybe a small typo in the URL?
The server got some special scripts to protect it from attacks / data
harvesting. Maybe you are tripping any of these alerts.