[Dshield] SMTP question....

Richard Golodner RGolodner at Aetea.com
Mon Aug 8 15:54:30 GMT 2005

            We noticed that we have been placed on a blacklist at Spamcop
and I am trying to figure out why. I am wondering what tools other people
might be using to sweep their LAN's to determine who or what might be
running an unknown spamming agent on their workstation. I have nine branches
and all of the mail comes through corporate. If anyone has any ideas please
reply to me off list or on so that others may learn as well.

                                                            Sincerely,
Richard Golodner

Aetea Information Technology