[Dshield] SMTP question answered...

Richard Golodner RGolodner at Aetea.com
Mon Aug 8 20:03:53 GMT 2005

            I would like to thank Mike E, Valdis, Vinod K, Josh, Alan F, and
Mr.Corp for their helpful answers and suggestions regarding my possible
spamming dilemma. We have made a new rule that I thought had been in place
long before I started managing our firewalls. We basically stated to only
allow our internal interface to be the only device which may send mail out
of our firewall to the rest of the world. I am grateful for everyone's help
and again wish to thank the list.

                                                Sincerely, Richard