[Dshield] ID theft ring hits 50 banks, firm says

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Tue Aug 9 11:39:32 GMT 2005

> "For almost every bank that is listed (in the file), it's possible to get into the person's account," Sites said.

The article implies that Sunbelt tested the usernames/passwords by
logging into the affected users accounts. PLEASE PLEASE if you ever find
a cache of data like that, don't do this! Contact the banks the data is
from, or maybe call up the person.

IANAL, but I think you may find yourself quickly in hot water if you are
 using the data to retrieve other peoples financial data without their
written permission.