[Dshield] Iran uranium spam

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Aug 9 15:07:47 GMT 2005

Is anyone else seeing spam about "Iran uranium"?  Spelling is all jacked
up and the link in the email goes to a site where a script of some sort
fires off.  I'm not sure what it's trying to do.  I submitted to
urlcheck.php and also sent a sample off to the handler.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.