[Dshield] Outlook & PGP signed e-mail. Was: ID theft ring hits 50 banks, firm says

Bo Nordgren bo at nordgren.net
Wed Aug 10 07:30:57 GMT 2005

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:45:13 -0400, Johannes B. Ullrich wrote

Since you are on the subject I just wanted to ask why you feel the need to encrypt the
message? I remember (way to long ago) that it used to be quite common to include one
version encrypted and one unencrypted so that the recipient can verify that the message
has not been modified along the way.

I left the original message above as I see it in my openwebmail that I use while at
work. When it comes to mailreaders it is almong the best and even has a ssh java program
included.

--
Nordgren WebMail (http://webmail.nordgren.net)