[Dshield] Windows Box Need To Filter Outgoing Port 445

Nemo Omen nemoaus at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 06:17:28 GMT 2005

Its been a good day for learning new things. I've setup a very small XP
honeypot and had it compromised after 30 minutes. I've taken it down at the
moment, but I'd like to put it back online with outgoing port 445 filtered,
as the honeypot is now scanning on port 445. I am using a dialup connection.

What is the best Win XP program to filter only outgoing port 445?

Cheers.   Nem