[Dshield] 1026-27

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Thu Aug 11 16:14:45 GMT 2005

Firewall? Hey that's a good idea, only kidding ;)  I understand what
they are.  I guess I should have been a little more detailed in my first
post.  Are the source ports accurate or spoofed?  I guess I'm looking
for a way to get to the bottom of this stuff and get it shut down.  My
log is split 50% 1026 and 45% 1027, it's a pain in the butt trying to
find legit stuff through all this freaking noise.

Thanx, Paul