[Dshield] [DShield] Architecture approach

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Fri Aug 12 23:06:19 GMT 2005

I didn't say I don't like NAT I use NAT at home and everywhere else on
private nets. I just said I don't think a public web server is a valid
application for NAT. Don't feel like you're hiding because you're not. It's
very easy to reveal your real IP.

www.whatismyip.com is a very simple example of this.

:)