[Dshield] Windows 2000 users: "Patch now or else..."

Daffy Duck dshield at pfunkjr.dissimulo.com
Sat Aug 13 22:32:36 GMT 2005

With all this happening, would it be a good idea to disable UPnP and use
Firefox and Thunderbird?

 Just curious about what you experts on the list think...

Of course one would have to keep up with the patches for the Mozilla
software, as well.

YMMV, but most sites work with Firefox. Thunderbird now has a native
spell-checker. You don't have to have Word installed, unlike OE.

So, what do you think?