[Dshield] XBox have the PnP bug?

stu secmail at patchsupplier.dyndns.org
Wed Aug 17 18:54:25 GMT 2005

I was also thinking of XP Embedded. I ran a honeypot here with XP (no
patches at all) and it got compromised quite quickly, the first few
attempts caused it to reboot then it got infected.

I'm not totally up to speed with embedded but do you not have to create
a new image of the OS for each update to it? I'm thinking along the
lines of POS (point of sale) devices on lans etc. Would be interesting
to walk into your local staples and see their POS rebooting.

Anyone else upto speed on XPe?

Stu