[Dshield] MS05-039 exploits prove that pacthing "window" isgetting shorter and shorter and...

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 14:44:02 GMT 2005

In addition to this, I think Apple users, much like Linux users, are a bit more technical than
most Microsoft users.  This makes them a bit more aware of security and patching.  This was proven
to me when I posted an Apple security paper on my site about a year ago, the first of its kind.
It was the number one referenced paper for 2 months!  It drew about a half a million to a million
reads in the 3 months it was up.  This occured while many MS security papers were being posted as
well.

Mrcorp