[Dshield] MS Patching side-effects

Tom Aney tomaney at benefittech.com
Thu Aug 18 15:06:41 GMT 2005

Moreover, we have similar services in both .NET and VB6.  The .NET service
is what quit working.  Meaning that the patch may have somehow dinged up COM
interop from .NET??  Anyway, rebuilding apps and permissions solved which is
unsatisfying because we didn't really do anything - but we're not gonna
waste any more time on it.

-Tom