[Dshield] MS Patching side-effects

FS bastiji at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:26:37 GMT 2005

Bob -- This sounds eerily like what we endured after the patches, but
the issue was a seperate problem with an amazing coincidental timing.

Our problem turned out to the the infamous APC issue. More details here:

http://tinyurl.com/b4wqy or search for Answer ID 7259 on APC's support site

HTH,
Faisal

[...]