[Dshield] MS05-039 exploits prove that pacthing "window"is getting shorter and shorter and...

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Thu Aug 18 17:58:00 GMT 2005

John,

Again, I don't have the specs to hand, but iirc I thought uPNP devices
actually advertised their existance to those on the network but using a
different mechanism to that by a PNP device.

You've given me something read up on tonight.  Haven't had a good spec in a
long time. (The nights are long and dark here you see, oh, and the wife and
kids are away).  I'll probably end up playing the boys Battefield2 all night
instead though.

Regards

Chris