[Dshield] Users don't pay attention

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Fri Aug 19 02:16:27 GMT 2005

LAN techs...???? Hah I know government workers with a network engineer title
who can't spell PIX. Are you kidding me this guy doesn't have a clue about
anything. His solve all solution is "We have a firewall we don't need AV
software." "We don't need to patch our systems" It's an all Cisco shop and
he doesn't know squat about Cisco IOS. They outsource EVERYTHING. But this
guy makes 55k a year to make those phone calls. LOSER.

Really tweaks me.

ADL

<SNIP>