[Dshield] Users don't pay attention

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Fri Aug 19 11:45:54 GMT 2005

Exactly. It's all politics. I guess the guy has the job because his mother
is sleeping with the head of the county. But this isn't the only position
like that over there. The whole thing is politics. But I do have to say that
the users are just as oblivious. They think he's a computer wiz because he
can move an icon on the desktop or add a printer that they couldn't get to
work. It's really sad. Meanwhile I'm working for my self because all the
good paying job are filled with people like that.

ADL