[Dshield] New Phish - AntiPhishing.org?

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 19:28:18 GMT 2005

Chris,

point well taken and you are a better man than I. I simply delete these
bad boys and girls without even checking their veracity. I know that if
my bank or cc issuer has a problem with my account they will call me on
the telephone, quite quickly in fact. What does puzzle me is why I get
such phishes from AOL since AOL is my email provider.  They do a
creditable job of spam filtering but for some reason the don't stop the
ones that purport to be from "the AOL team" itself with zipped attachments.

--
Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International