[Dshield] ISP Responsibity...

stu secmail at patchsupplier.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 21 19:13:08 GMT 2005

My ISP blocked port 25 by default, however I contacted them, they sent
me a form to sign to say that I will make sure I'm not an open relay and
are responsible for it's use etc. I signed it, faxed them back and had
it open within a few hours.

If you need it, request it and get given it. If a user doesn't need it
then they're not going to request it if they aren't savvy enough..

Stu