[Dshield] ISP Responsibity...

Robert Nelson nelsrob at mts.net
Sun Aug 21 19:14:19 GMT 2005

There is stupidity, and ignorance, but also a degree of fear in some users.
I know of more than a few people who are intimidated by computers, or are
scared they will mess something up... So they do as little as possible with
them. Email, surf, and little else. Too scared to learn how to properly use
the machine...

Rather like the stereotypical old lady behind the wheel of that big old
Chevy, putting along at half the speed limit, steering wheel clenched
tightly...

Robert