[Dshield] Hiding IP's

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Mon Aug 22 00:21:08 GMT 2005

My original thought was to mask my public IP address to everything on the
net. Not really sure. Hadn't thought it through that far. I guess you really
can be invisible to a web server and I don't do much Usenet stuff so I guess
what I'm thinking is not so much security as anonymity. Just trying to be
invisible, sort of as much as possible. Am I asking for to much? I'm looking
to play with this idea and see what things look like on the other end
(server logs) and stuff.

Does that help?

ADL