[Dshield] Wireless MAC Authentication options.

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Mon Aug 22 19:21:30 GMT 2005

Chris,

I found this by chance :
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:NU2H6pPn-EUJ:www.citi.umich.edu/project
s/itss/Pilot/lectures/lecture-13.pdf+AP+ssid&hl=en
(HTML Version)
PDF is here :
http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/itss/Pilot/lectures/lecture-13.pdf

Looks like a campus that has already implemented Wireless, might be worth
giving them a call.

But the doc above has some good explanations for the uninitiated.

Regards

Chris
--

Chris Wright