[Dshield] Banks Shifting Logins to Non-SSL Pages

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Tue Aug 23 15:58:24 GMT 2005

tir, 23.08.2005 kl. 15.35 skrev Fergie (Paul Ferguson):

> Via Netcraft.
>
> [snip]
>
> After years of training customers to trust only SSL-enabled sites, banks are shifting their online banking logins to the unencrypted home pages of their websites.

[...]

I could *never* believe that this would happen to me with my own
security-paranoid bank, ING Netherlands. If it did, I'd soon find
another bank, small as may be, more security consci(enti)ous.

*BANK OF AMERICA*? *CHASE*?

Jeez.

--Tonni

--
To Liza Picquard (?), by Phil Williams on BBC Radio 5, Wed. 10th Aug.
2005, 15:59 CEST:

"What is your definition of 'poor'?"
"Well, if your only occupation is collecting dog turds for a living,
you're pretty poor ..."

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl