[Dshield] Banks Shifting Logins to Non-SSL Pages

Abuse abuse at what4now.com
Tue Aug 23 18:42:18 GMT 2005

** Reply to message from Tony Earnshaw <tonye at billy.demon.nl> on Tue, 23 Aug
2005 18:26:54 +0200

> "What happens if you get a virus or a bot"? (And your computer becomes a
> zombie and you infect other computers all over?)
>
> "Don't give a damn, I pay Planet (zilch per month) to sort that all out
> for me. All I want is e-mail and surfing, don't give a damn about
> anything else".

I think he is part of the spam problem.  If he can retrieve his email and surf
the net he does not care how many people get spammed through his computer.  I
send many spam reports to .nl abuse address which does not seem to reduce the
spam at all.  I have had my ISP stop filtering my email because they were
deleting email I wanted to get, some of it from .nl because many .nl sites are
on block lists.